- data about your computer and about your visits and use of this website, this includes (your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, OS, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- data concerning to any transactions being made out between you and us on or in relation to this website, this includes data relating to any procurements you make of our services (as well as booking a cleaner through Hawa Al Sahel.
- data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and subscribing to our website services, this includes your (name, address and email address.
- any other data that you want to share and send to us.
-All credit/ debit cards data and information and any personal information will NOT be shared, sold, stored, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The cookies are the modern content finder, the web browser request always to other server based on user interest content and websites. The identifier sends back to the server each time the browser requests the server to get the page of website. We may use the both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website. The session will active when you will enter the website and after close the website it will be deleted. The Persistent will stay after close the browser but after some days it will delete from your browser. We will keep track your booking, notifications, keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website and the users. The relation with google it will give us the report about our website from users. Google will store this information from google privacy and policy .
-We always refer and use the Google analysis to use the website. We are
2. USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
- manage the website;
- provide to you, services procured through the website;
- permit your use of the services available on the website
- upgrade your browsing experience;
- send statements and invoices to you and collect service payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have precisely requested;
- send you our discount offers and price sales;
- manage reviews and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- maintain the security of the website and prevent fraud
- validate amenability with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website, this includes (monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service) and other uses.
Where you submit your personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in relation with the permission you grant to us. We will not, with out your given permission, provide your personal data to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. All our website credit card financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider.
3. SHARED INFORMATION
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable inion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4. SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Company will take reasonable technical precautions to avert the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal data. We will store all the personal information you provide on our protected and locked (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions entered through the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You accept that the transmission of information over the internet is intrinsically insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Hawa Al Sahel takes proper steps to safeguard data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Hawa Al Sahel cannot guarantee the security of any information that is shared online.
5. POLICY REVISIONS
You may demand to us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you.
Providing of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (currently fixed at 5 AED); and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us at email@example.com . In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. Hawa Al Sahel is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
8. UPDATING INFORMATION
Please update and let us know if your personal data which we hold needs to be corrected or updated.